The coronavirus pandemic has placed extraordinary demands on leaders in business and beyond. The humanitarian toll taken by COVID-19 creates fear among employees and other stakeholders. The massive scale of the outbreak and its sheer unpredictability make it challenging for executives to respond. Indeed, the outbreak has the hallmarks of a “landscape scale” crisis: an unexpected event or sequence of events of enormous scale and overwhelming speed, resulting in a high degree of uncertainty that gives rise to disorientation, a feeling of lost control, and strong emotional disturbance.
What leaders need during a crisis is not a predefined response plan but behaviors and mindsets that will prevent them from overreacting to yesterday’s developments and help them look ahead. our PM Leadership and Change Management training will explore challenges faced by PM leaders and behaviors accompanying mindsets that can help leaders navigate the coronavirus pandemic and future crises:
- Organizing to respond to crises: The network of teams.
- Elevating leaders during a crisis: The value of ‘deliberate calm’ and ‘bounded optimism’
- Explore the benefits of change management for your projects
- How to Successfully Integrate Change & Project Management
- Preserving project continuity in the face of COVID-19
- Modeling the spread of COVID-19 in construction site
- How to protect your workforce operations and values during pandemic
- Improving Project Change Management Using Leadership Spirit